At Bigpacific Creative, we believe you should have 100% control of your domain name and hosting. You should also have excellent customer support, direct from the hosting company – being dependent on a small company with regular office hours means there are several hours or days in the week in which you can’t get support if something goes wrong. We are committed to our clients having exceptional support 24/7 for their web site hosting.
Hosting Companies we recommend are listed below.
Disclosure: This website is independently owned and operated. We are a professional web design company which receives compensation from the companies whose products and/or services we review or recommend. We tested and reviewed the web hosting sites shown here and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Premium WordPress hosting services, with a staging server for managed updates before running them on your live, public site, over the top support, real time security threat detection, scalability as you grow, and a guarantee to fix your site for free if a hack manages to get past all of these security measures. Plus, WPEngine offers Automatic WordPress Backup and Disaster Recovery, a savings of $99/USD per year over the shared hosting solution. $29 – $99usd/month for all but the largest enterprise accounts. Finally, WPEngine hosting is FAST… that counts for a lot in Google search.
Who it’s for:
- larger sites with higher traffic
- mission-critical web sites that can not afford ANY downtime
- clients wanting exceptional customer support and are willing to pay for it
- sites that need to scale for increased traffic around events and marketing pushes
- web designers and clients who want a staging environment for testing new features and updates before deployment to live public-facing site
WordPress-optimized hosting, 1 click WordPress installer, enhanced security and 24/7 support. Cleanest hosting in Canada, with 100% satisfaction from clients & 99.9% uptime for the servers. Shared hosting or Virtual Private Server accounts.
Why is Green Geeks green?
"GreenGeeks is a recognized EPA Green Power Partner. We are the most eco-friendly web hosting service in existence today. We work with environmental foundations to purchase wind energy credits to put back into the grid three times (3X) the amount of energy we consume. In effect GreenGeeks not only wipes out our carbon footprint but we're also negating the carbon footprint of two additional companies of our size. This is in addition to already using energy efficient hardware housed in data centers which are designed to be environmentally friendly."
Who it's for:
- clients with smaller sites (under 25k/mo unique visitors)
- those looking for environmentally responsible hosting
- clients who don't need rapid scalability
- clients on a smaller hosting budget (but don't choose a host based on price alone; this is a critical piece of your business infrastructure and should not be treated as a lowest-price-is-best commodity)