The SquareSpace $997 One Day Web Site
Are you still without a web site? Or do you have an old basic HTML or wordpress site that is too hard to maintain or isn’t mobile responsive?
The One Day Web Site is built on either the SquareSpace platform or Strikingly platform and provides a quick and professional, clean and mobile responsive web site for businesses, organizations and individuals. It’s easy to edit, and unlike WordPress, there are no security updates, plugins to manage or backup processes – it’s all taken care of in the low monthly fee.
Benefits of a One Day Web Site:
- Very fast turnaround
- Help with content (I have 17 years of experience writing for the web)
- Ensuring mobile users can access all of your content easily and professionally
- No security updates or software updates required – SquareSpace does this for you as part of the monthly fee
- Easy to use system for editing your site
- Basic search engine optimization is included
- A very quick modernization of an outdated existing web site
- No-stress process & reduced rates for after-launch care for 3 months
- 24/7 Customer Support from SquareSpace
The $997 covers up to 8 hours of work, including:
- online meeting to discuss your project and set goals
- set up of your SquareSpace account
- registration of a new domain name or pointing an existing domain to your new site
- selection of an existing SquareSpace template and customizing it with your colours and branding
- creation of up to 10 pages
- if time permits, writing content for you from supplied notes, competitive review etc.
- submitting site to main search engines
- $8/mo – $12/mo paid annually to SquareSpace on your credit card
- stock photos or art if you require them
This web site package is ideally suited to:
- Sites of 10 pages or less
- Starter sites to establish a presence while engaging in long range planning for a more complex site later
- Sites with a limited amount of changes
- Modernizing a dated, small existing site and making it mobile-friendly
- Sites needing only basic search engine optimization, statistics and forms
Google Apps setup for @yourdomainname.com email but using the power and ease of Gmail to manage your mail (you advertise your domain, not gmail’s).
$199 + $50/year for Google Apps
E-Commerce for up to 5 basic products
All prices Canadian plus GST.
Dean Schutz/Mojo Works Artist Web Site
http://dean-schutz.squarespace.com – Dean is a prolific Sunshine Coast artist well-known for the iconic exterior and interior murals all over the Coast. If you’ve seen the Davis Bay washrooms building, Sechelt Insurance Building, Lighthouse Liquor Store, Sechelt Animal Hospital, Coopers Green Regional Park seawall and the beautiful mural on Teredo Street you will know his work. He needed a portfolio site driven largely by images and this is an integral piece for grant applications and obtaining larger projects.
Web Site in a Day
Reference: Dean Schutz
Gigi Hoeller Art Gallery
http://www.gigibutterfly.com – We took a 15+ year old non-responsive and incredibly difficult to maintain web site and recreated it on the Squarespace platform. Gigi was very hesitant at making the switch as she had become conditioned to the confusing and time-consuming processes of updating the previous site, which involved multiple emails, many attachments and 4x the normal number of steps for actually changing the pages. When we finished the Squarespace site and she started editing she exclaimed: “F*** this is so easy! I should have done this way sooner!”
Web Site in a Day+
Reference: Gigi Hoeller
100+ Women Who Care Sunshine Coast
http://www.100wwcsunshinecoast.ca – Built in 8 hours including all writing, forms, design, stock photos, form-to-email integration, SEO and launch, and google apps for @100wwcsunshinecoast.ca email accounts.
Reference: Darnelda Siegers
Sunco Mortgage Corp – Richard Watt, Owner/Broker
http://www.suncomortgagecorp.ca – Built over two weeks with a total of 8 hours in an organic editing process for content generation and layout. Inquiry form and application form, stock photos, photo of owner, launch & SEO.
Feastro the Rolling Bistro Vancouver
http://www.feastro.ca – Switched from Wordpress to Strikingly to lower costs and eliminate the need for template, core and security updates with WordPress, and move to a modern, mobile-friendly design. Parallax/scrolling style.